View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexslykid View Post
*snip*
Wow dude.

Quote:
Exaggeration means the describing of something and making it more than it really is. The verb is to exaggerate.

An example of exaggeration would be: “I was walking along when suddenly this enormous dog walked along. It was as big as an elephant”. The dog may have been big, but it was certainly not as big as that. Another example of exaggeration would be: “I caught a fish as big as my house.”
As you pointed out, he still says mother fucker an awful lot. He says it too many times. The song sounds like it was written by a 12 year old who thinks swearing is edgy and cool, so he has to use as many swear words (and racial slurs) as possible to make the song edgy and cool. It's still terrible, BTW. I'd rather listen to anything by Justin Beiber than it.

Yes I took the time to make this post, quicker than you bolding a bunch of lyrics. This is for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psikorps View Post
they leave a nasty ass residue on the unit that can only be described as howler monkey semen mixed with elmer's all purpose glue...
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote