Thread: Grimm
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 02:25 AM  
oversoul53

Send a message via AIM to oversoul53 Send a message via MSN to oversoul53 Send a message via Yahoo to oversoul53 Send a message via Skype™ to oversoul53

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Grimm

has anyone else heard of or been watching this show?

it's a bout this guy who is a cop and finds out that he is a descendant of the Grimm brothers. He has the ability to see fairy take creatures for what they really are while everyone else sees them as just regular humans.

These creatures commit crimes (kidnappings, murders, ect.) and him and his partner usually investigate, but when he notices that a fairy tale creature was involved, he takes matters into his own hands.

Sometimes his cop side and his Grimm side interfere with each other, such as... as a cop he is supposed to be protecting someone who is being hunted, but as a Grimm he should be helping the hunter.

the show is very similar to Supernatural except that in Supernatural the episodes are based off Urban Legends, whereas in Grimm they're based off Grimm fairy tales.

And in case you didn't know, Grimm fairy tales are the dark, violent, disturbing ones, not the happy Disney stuff.

Each episode begins with a quote taken from the story it's based on, such as Red Riding Hood, Goldiclocks, Bluebeard, Queen Bee, The Three Little Pigs, The Pied Piper, ect.

it's a pretty good show, and if you're a fan of Supernatural you'll like this as well. It's on Hulu Plus for those that have it.

I'm a PlayStation MVP and you can be too
Add/Follow me on: Facebook Twitter GetGlue FourSquare
Google+ and/or YouTube
Read My Blog For Game Reviews and News

Last edited by oversoul53; 12-16-2011 at 05:11 AM.
oversoul53 is offline   Reply With Quote