XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Should this game support PSMove?
Yes 2 12.50%
No 13 81.25%
Other (Please state) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default Should this game support PSMove?

Title says it all I think it would be fun if it did.
Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Good_Lord.

I wouldn't mind, but this game is going to be released a long time before PlayStation Move comes. Even FIFA11 will probably be released before Move, so I don't think that by then EA is going to update this game.
FIFA11 might support it but not this one.
Good_Lord. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
AstroFlibble

Send a message via MSN to AstroFlibble

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

No, but only because it wouldn't make sense to. With FIFA 11 coming out later this year (most likely in October), then it would make a lot more sense for that game to support PSMove.

As for the FIFA series supporting PSMove, I have nothing against EA adding it, but I am sure I'd never use it.

Fun is first. Trophy is second.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

AstroFlibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:41 AM   #4
dz06lt

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

NO GAMES should support move its a stupid way to cash in on the casuals and Wii's success. Motion controlls are complete and utter shit

9 PS4 Now Playing Destiny; 101 PS3 Now Playing None; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing None. 1 XB1

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
Cowlisim

I agree completely, if I wanted to have to fling myself around the room to score I would buy a wii
Cowlisim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
Good_Lord.

No one forces you to buy it.
Meanwhile, there might be people who want to try it, but don't want to have to buy a Wii for it (which I understand, as Wii is really overpriced for it's poor hardware).
Good_Lord. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #7
mcbride95

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I have a wii and a ps3. Wii is fun, ps3 is for gaming. When 'move' eventually comes out I will NOT be buying it!!

mcbride95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Eh, a soccer game for the PSMove... Not the best idea IMO. The only thing I could see this being a good feature is if you're the goalie and you used the Move to control where the goalie dives, moves his hands, etc.

I don't think it'll happen for any soccer game to come to be honest unless there becomes a rule where all games must support the Move (ugh!).

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #9
tyrob911

I say HECK NO!!! why would a soccer game support the stupid move. This is a ps3 and not the wii. I don't even know why sony's making that stupid thing anyway. I own a ps3, xbox360 & the wii and I wouldn't like to see any other game other than the wii have a motion control. Even if it supported it, it'll be a waste because let's face the TFT it's only going to be useful for the goalie & last time I checked no one online ever waNts to be in the defence not to talk about being a goalie
tyrob911 is offline   Reply With Quote