View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
T_l_M_B_0

Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi_Girl View Post
Sweet, thanks for the tip. I wonder if any DLC armor/weapons are available at the beginning of the game, or is it like Dead Space where you have to make it to a store first to get it. Also, do you know if any of the exclusive downloadable weapons are any good?
The second you can find an armory you have access to all of your weapons or armor. If I remember correctly there is a weapons locker or armory (can't remember which) in the Cerberus Station before heading to Freedom's Progress, otherwise you would have to wait until you get the Normandy I think. Also, if you import a character who is wearing DLC Armor, he/she will start the game wearing that armor.
EDIT: The Aegis Pack also comes with a Sniper Rifle that I have been hearing alot of good things about. I haven't tried it personally, but i hear its quality.

Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.

Last edited by T_l_M_B_0; 02-02-2011 at 02:36 AM.