View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:15 AM  
mjc0961

Send a message via Skype™ to mjc0961

Awards Showcase 25,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
Mjc is partially correct. You will have to do what's in those images to fix it. However, that bug was sorted out a few months ago. It now only affects any game that had DLC trophies added AND was added to your MyTrophies list before the fix. Games like MAG, Dante's Inferno, Bad Company 2, RDR, Skate 3, Dragon Age, and Borderlands all may have problems. I'm not sure exactly when RX fixed it, but it's been several months.
Is that it? I couldn't figure it out. All I had to go on was that when Liars and Cheats trophies got added for RDR it was working without me deleting the list, but when Undead Nightmare trophies got added, my secret trophies from the original list got messed up. At that point I just figured it was because of new secret trophies.

Happy 2014th Birthday, Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
it's probably highly unlikely South Africans actually call traffic lights "cunts"
mjc0961 is online now   Reply With Quote