Edge Master Trophy Help

winterpegger

For the Edge Master trophy you have to get 40 weapons...I have 39 and there are three locked treasures in the battle view mode (Kite battle 5, Blackrose battle 2 and Tsukasa battle 3). I'm assuming I need to unlock these somehow to get the trophy but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do it.

• 1 month later...

I happen to have a similar "problem". Got every single trophy except the one for the weapons. I have got 39 out of 40 and Blackrose battle 4 and 6 have the treasures locked. Kinda lost what to do haha.

I have also noticed that only those two battles (replays) have less than 300 comments which could be the reason why. My only concern is that those battles have a result score of 99000 and no matter how many times I've topped that it never improved the comments:/

Edited by Tii

I happen to have a similar "problem". Got every single trophy except the one for the weapons. I have got 39 out of 40 and Blackrose battle 4 and 6 have the treasures locked. Kinda lost what to do haha.

I have also noticed that only those two battles (replays) have less than 300 comments which could be the reason why. My only concern is that those battles have a result score of 99000 and no matter how many times I've topped that it never improved the comments:/

No sure if the comment related to weapon (at least i don't:whistle:) but if you need so, try different moves (break, strike, skills, ultimate, first attack, just escape, burst... also a 5 sec break[comment like: go and finish it; what the heck's going on, don't be lazy, etc] ), exceed moves, some 10/ 20+ combo, destroy the all object around (most people in japan reply this), and minimum complete 1 mission in each battle...

Blackrose always 300+ comment (read on spoiler risk)

[spoiler=spoiler] As for blackrose 300+ comment

Round 1 (with 50% atk up)

Hold :triangle: (charge, break, first attack) :cross: > :square::square::square::square: :up::square: > :cross: (25% tension) > :square::square::square::square: :down::square: > exceed > :l1::cross: > run > :l1::triangle: > :square::square:... (perfect finish, skill finish)

Round 2

Hold :triangle: (charge, break, first attack) :cross: > :square::square::square::square: :down::square: > :l1::square: > :l1::triangle: > :l1::cross: > 5 sec break > :square: > hold :square: > :l1::r2:(perfect finish, skill finish, ultimate skill finish)

Should finish 10~15 sec each round and ~120 comments each, end round bonus give ~70+(S,A)

If you could confirm this I will leave it on the guide later

Edited by Sera07

I can confirm that you need 300 comments in order to gain the item. Otherwise it will be unobtainable i.e. shown as a black item icon. Ended up redoing the story mode up to that point as I had a rank of 99999 on both battles.

Just took off the 50% atk boost item and finished the battle normally. That was enough for the trophy and the platinum:)

even if you start a new game (story) your unlocked items stay:)

Edited by Tii